Friday, April 1, 2011

Izgad's New Mouth Piece



Yesterday my new computer arrived. It is a Lenovo T510. It is replacing my Lenovo Ideapad Y530, with which I have been typing most of these blog posts the past two years. The Thinkpad is a major step up in quality and hopefully will survive for longer than that. I have also been typing out a dissertation on the Ideapad which I hope to finish within a few months with the help of this new Thinkpad. Of course between this major investment and several years of graduate school life that are coming to an end, my ability to continue to blog in peace will likely be very much effected by my finding a job within the next few months. If any of my readers know of something that would be of interest to me and to which I can apply my talents I would be much obliged.  

No comments: